MASC has developed numerous educational programs to meet the needs of multiple audiences. MASC can also customize training for your particular needs. Premier among these programs are:
- Multiracial Studies (MRS): Firs of its kind in the nation for-credit high school program
- Elementary School Curriculum: COMING SOON!
- Elementary Parent Project (EPP): Just for parents at your school
- Teen Mentorship Project (TMP): Peer-to-peer mentoring in high schools
- Being All of Me: A Handbook for Teachers and Parents of Multiracial, Multiethnic, and Transracially Adopted Children: Get your copy today!
Click on the links above to learn more about each of these programs.